- The drafts start July 6th, 2020 at 10am EST
- It will be a slow draft style played on MyFantasyLeague.com.
- 8 hour pick timer
- Overnight shutoff: 2AM to 8am EST
- The draft will be 22 rounds, snake style.
- 1440 Teams
- 120 leagues (divisions) of 12 teams
- 15 conferences
- 22 round slow draft.
- Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1 TE, 4 Flex (can flex 1 QB) - (11 Total)
- Bench: 11 players
- No Kickers or Defenses
- No Trading Allowed
- Waivers: $100 Blind Bidding
- Scoring is fractional (meaning 4 yards rushing = .4 points, 1 yard passing = .04 points, etc)
- 6 point passing TD
- -4 point interception
- -2 point interception for TD
- 1 point for 25 yards passing (.04/per),
- 1 point per 2 point conversions
- -1 point per sack
- -1 point per incompletion
- .5 points per completion
- 6 point rushing TD
- 1 point for 10 yards rushing (.1/per),
- 2 points for 2 point conversions
- .5 point per 1st down
- 6 point receiving
- 1 point for 10 yards receiving (.1/per),
- 2 points for 2 point conversions,
- .5 point per 1st down
- .5 point per reception
- Extra .5 point per first down
- Extra .5 point per reception
- 6 point for any return TD
- 6 points if your player recovers a ball in the endzone for a TD
Time Expiration During Draft
- After 4 hours on the clock for a pick in round 1, Commissioner may replace you assuming you didn't show.
- Time limit. It is 8 hours and is shut off overnight from 2AM EST to 8AM EST. If you let your clock expire, NFL Draft rule applies. Your pick will be skipped. Owners picking after you may make selections. You may make your selection at any time by contacting the commissioner with your pick. Must be from available players and commish will get to it when he can. The commissioners are not always available. The commissioner may replace you if you timeout.
- If you let the clock expire a second time, the commissioner reserves the right to replace you.
- If you are on the turn, please make both picks in a reasonable amount of time. Don't be the guy that makes one pick and comes back many hours later for the 2nd pick. There isn't trading allowed, so there is no reason to sit on the 2nd pick. Commissioner may replace you if you do.
- If you miss setting your lineup twice, the commissioner is may replace you.
- If you don't login to the site in over 14 days (meaning 14 days and 1 minute or more)... the commissioner reserves the right to replace you. You may get an email if you haven't logged in in over 10 days.
Accidental Drop / Lineup Move / Picks
- Accidental Drop: you must contact me within a reasonable amount of time to reverse it should someone else pick that player up. Obvious accidents will be fixed. You can't let a clearly stud player get dropped and then added to a new team. It seriously alters the integrity of the league.
- Accidental Lineup move: you must contact me within a reasonable amount of time to reverse it and the mistake must be somewhat obvious to me.
- Accidental picks: you must contact me immediately. Preferably no other picks made, if too many are made, I won't be able to revert.
- Waivers will run Wednesday at 1PM EST.
- After 1PM EST Wed. It will be First Come, Firse Serve until kickoff of each player's game.
Waiver Moves Once Eliminated
- If your team has been eliminated from playing in all brackets, you are not allowed to make waiver moves.
- If you do not set a lineup for week 1 before kickoff on Sunday, the commish will set a lineup for that team and possibly replace the owner.
- Each week, if you have not set a lineup by Thursday morning at 6AM EST, the Fantasy Sharks lineup setter will use their projections to set your lineup.
- You may be contacted and/or replaced if you miss lineups.
- If you are invited and given a team in SFB, that team is yours. You may not give it away in a contest or sell it in any fashion.
- If you are invited and given a team in SFB, you may not transfer that team. You were personally invited. That team does not belong to the site you write for. If you are unable to participate you can not give it to a friend. The team will be taken away and given to someone on the waitlist if this has been found to have been done.
I need to set lineups for inactive people every week and check to make sure lineups don't have injured players or players w/byes in them. This is to give any potential replacement a fighting shot at making the playoffs. I go through this every week. There were over 120 missed lineups when the league was 240 teams. It's a constant issue. I could use the lockout at open and close of waivers each week, but that sends 2 emails to each league member every week and is a pain for me with all I already need to do for this league. The lockout will stay off. If you have a problem with this, don't play.
Name on MFL Site
This may seem unimportant to you, but it matters for my code and database. Your name must remain in this format. Please tell me if you need/wish to change your name and we will change it together. This is such a simple rule, that if I have to fix it, and you change it again, I'll likely remove you. If you can't follow the simplest rule the league has (and it also shows you maybe didn't read the rules or even worse, are actively breaking them)... then you probably don't need to be in the league.
Site - Name (@twitter)
Fan - Name (@twitter)
Celebrity - Name (@twitter)
You can put whatever you want in the parenthesis. The twitter handle is just a common option.
Best Interest Clause
(Or, In case I forgot some things)
Should circumstances, issues, or problems arise for which a remedy is not stated in the Rules... the Commissioner reserves the right to take whatever actions he deems necessary in the best interest of the league. He may consult with some or all other owners and/or possibly take a vote.
Why such a big bench, no kickers, no defenses, and no trading, etc?
Many of us have a lot of leagues. This one is designed so that it takes less effort each week than your other leagues. With deep benches, the waiver wire will be less intensive. Without K or D, you won't have to worry about getting them for your bye weeks. Also, they are a little annoying to me. Without trading, all that energy can be spent on your other leagues and there will be no chance of collusion.