- The drafts start July 5th, 2022 at 10am EST
- It will be a slow draft style played on MyFantasyLeague.com and Sleeper
- 8 hour pick timer
- Overnight shutoff: 2AM to 8am EST on MFL
- The draft will be 22 rounds, snake style
- ? Teams
- ? leagues (divisions) of 12 teams
- ? conferences
- 22 round slow draft.
- Start: 1-2 QB, 1-8 RB, 1-8 WR 1-8 TE, 0-8 K (11 Total - 7 flex)
- Bench: 11 players
- No Trading Allowed
- Waivers: $100 Blind Bidding
- No Stat Corrections
Time Expiration During Draft
- After 4 hours on the clock for a pick in round 1, Commissioner may replace you assuming you didn't show.
- Time limit. It is 8 hours and is shut off overnight from 2AM EST to 8AM EST. If you let your clock expire, NFL Draft rule applies. Your pick will be skipped. People picking after you may make selections. You may make your selection at any time by contacting the commissioner with your pick. Must be from available players and commish will get to it when he can. The commissioners are not always available. The commissioner may replace you if you timeout. Replacement picks must be made within a day of the draft ending or they are skipped for good.
- If you let the clock expire a second time, the commissioner reserves the right to replace you.
- If you are on the turn, please make both picks in a reasonable amount of time. Don't be the guy that makes one pick and comes back many hours later for the 2nd pick. There isn't trading allowed, so there is no reason to sit on the 2nd pick. Commissioner may replace you if you do.
- If you miss setting your lineup twice, the commissioner may replace you.
- If you don't login to the site in over 14 days (meaning 14 days and 1 minute or more)... the commissioner reserves the right to replace you. You may get an email if you haven't logged in in over 10 days.
Accidental Drop / Lineup Move / Picks
- Accidental Drop: you must contact me within a reasonable amount of time to reverse it should someone else pick that player up. Obvious accidents will be fixed. You can't let a clearly stud player get dropped and then added to a new team. It seriously alters the integrity of the league.
- Accidental Lineup move: you must contact me within a reasonable amount of time to reverse it and the mistake must be somewhat obvious to me.
- Accidental picks: you must contact me immediately. Preferably no other picks made, if too many are made, I won't be able to revert.
- Waivers will run Wednesday at 1PM EST.
- After 1PM EST Wed. It will be First Come, Firse Serve until kickoff of each player's game.
- The first waiver run is the Wednesday before week 1 at 1PM EST
Waiver Moves Once Eliminated
- If your team has been eliminated from the playoffs, you are not allowed to make waiver moves.
- If someone does not set a lineup for week 1 before kickoff on Sunday, the commish will set a lineup for that team and possibly replace the team.
- Each week, if you have not set a lineup by Thursday morning at 6AM EST, the Fantasy Sharks lineup setter will use their projections to set your lineup.
- You may be contacted and/or replaced if you miss lineups.
Team Manager Rules
- If you are invited and given a team in SFB, that team is yours. You may not give it away in a contest or sell it in any fashion.
- If you are invited and given a team in SFB, you may not transfer that team. You were personally invited. That team does not belong to the site you write for. If you are unable to participate you can not give it to a friend. The team will be taken away and given to someone on the waitlist if this has been found to have been done.
Name on MFL Site
This may seem unimportant to you, but it matters for my code and database. Your name must remain in this format. Please tell me if you need/wish to change your name and we will change it together. This is such a simple rule, that if I have to fix it, and you change it again, I'll likely remove you. If you can't follow the simplest rule the league has (and it also shows you maybe didn't read the rules or even worse, are actively breaking them)... then you probably don't need to be in the league.
Site - Name (@twitter)
Fan - Name (@twitter)
Celebrity - Name (@twitter)
You can put whatever you want in the parenthesis. The twitter handle is just a common option.
No fonts, colors, or extra spaces or it will mess up my database.
Best Interest Clause
Should circumstances, issues, or problems arise for which a remedy is not stated in the Rules... the Commissioner reserves the right to take whatever actions he deems necessary in the best interest of the league. He may consult with some or all other people and/or possibly take a vote.
Best Ball Satellite Tournament
- The winner of each DIVISION will get an #SFB12 invite. Last year it was simply winner's of a conference.
- You do not set lineups, it is simply a draft
- You can change your team name to whatever you want.
- Scoring is total points, week 1-17.
- If you miss two picks in a row, you go on auto and must predraft your picks for the rest of the draft. Users who autopick multiple picks this will not be eligible for the #SFB12 spot.
- Autopicks in satellites will be on ADP (not skipped and ability to replace like in the Main event).
- Picks will not be replaced in satellites if you make a mistake.
- If you win your division, you win a #SFB12 unless you have been banned for any reason or if you get banned anytime before SFB12.(if you were given a spot in the satellite tournament, you were not on the banned list at that point)
- You may not be eligible for #SFB12 if you get banned between now and SFB12 for any reason