- The drafts start July 11th, 2022 at 10am EST
- It will be a slow draft style played on MyFantasyLeague.com and Sleeper
- 8 hour pick timer (4 hour pick timer on Day 1)
- Overnight shutoff: 2AM to 8am EST
- The draft will be 22 rounds, snake style with 3rd round reversal
- 2400-3000 Teams
- 200-250 leagues (divisions) of 12 teams
- 22 round slow draft.
- Start: 1-2 QB, 2-6 RB, 3-7 WR 1-5 TE, 0-4 K (11 Total) -- for sleeper leagues there will be 3 flex and kicker will be required instead of 4 flex.
- Bench: 11 players
- No Trading Allowed
- Waivers: $100 Blind Bidding
- No Stat Corrections
- A weekly game against the median
Time Expiration During Draft
- After 4 hours on the clock for a pick on Day 1, Commissioner may replace you after 4 hours assuming you didn't show.
- Time limit. It is 8 hours and is shut off overnight from 2AM EST to 8AM EST.
- If you let your clock expire, a player will be selected based on the league host ADP. We won't replace timeouts unless it's a completely unreasonable selection for the ADP.
- If you are on the turn, please make both picks in a reasonable amount of time. Don't be the guy that makes one pick and comes back many hours later for the 2nd pick. There isn't trading allowed, so there is no reason to sit on the 2nd pick.
- If you miss setting your lineup or you don't login to the site in over 14 days, the commissioner may replace you.
Accidental Drop / Lineup Move / Picks
- Accidental Drop: you must contact me within a reasonable amount of time to reverse it should someone else pick that player up. Obvious accidents will be fixed. You can't let a starting-caliber player get dropped and then added to a new team. It alters the integrity of the league.
- Accidental Lineup move: you must contact me within a reasonable amount of time to reverse it and the mistake must be somewhat obvious to me.
- Accidental picks: you must contact me immediately. Preferably no other picks made, if too many are made, I won't be able to revert.
- Trading does not lock on Sleeper. Trading in SFB on Sleeper that goes unreported will result in the league being disqualified and deleted among other things.
- Waivers will run Wednesdays at 1PM EST.
- After 1PM EST Wed. It will be First Come, Firse Serve until kickoff of each player's game.
- The first waiver run is the Wednesday before week 1 at 1PM EST
Waiver Moves Once Eliminated
- If your team has been eliminated from the playoffs, you are not allowed to make waiver moves. If it happens and we are notified we may do our best to revert or find a solution for the issue.
- Each week, if you have not set a lineup by Thursday morning at 6AM EST, the Fantasy Sharks lineup setter on MFL will use their projections to set your lineup.
- On Sleeper your lineup from the previous week will be used.
Team Manager Rules
- If you are invited and given a team in SFB, that team is yours. You may not give it away in a contest or sell it in any fashion. You may not transfer that team. You were personally invited. That team does not belong to the site you write for. If you are unable to participate you can not give it to a friend. They may be removed and the team given to someone on the waitlist if any of these has been found to have been done.
Name on MFL Site
This may seem unimportant to you, but it matters for my code and database and also for people to know who they are playing with. Your name must remain in this format. Please tell me if you need/wish to change your name and we will change it together. This is such a simple rule, that if I have to fix it, and you change it again, I'll likely remove you.
Site - Name (@twitter)
Fan - Name (@twitter)
Celebrity - Name (@twitter)
You can put whatever you want in the parenthesis. The twitter handle is just a common option.
No fonts, colors, or extra spaces or it will mess up my database.
Best Interest Clause
Should circumstances, issues, or problems arise for which a remedy is not stated in the Rules... the Commissioner reserves the right to take whatever actions he deems necessary in the best interest of the league. He may consult with some or all other people and/or possibly take a vote.